Garden States Conference – In-Person Ticket
The conference will take place across three days later this year, Friday 3rd to Sunday, 5th December, 2021. To purchase tickets please head to our TryBooking tickets page.
The in-person conference gathering will be composed of approximately thirty lectures, twelve workshops and five discussion panels that have been curated to help you along the journey to plant seeds for earth, body, and mind.
We are all hoping for as much in-person conference content and attendance as possible. However, we do have a hybrid conference model in place. Due to the COVID-19 climate, all in-person tickets can be exchanged for a streaming ticket on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The difference in value of these tickets will be refunded.
What do you get with an in-person ticket?
- Access to in-person conference elements
- Printed copy of our 5th EGA Conference Journal
- Access to Sunday livestream content
- Access to the Sunday social gathering (plant meet and book swap events)
- Ongoing access to the recorded livestream for four months after the conference
- Access to additional streaming content in the month after the event
- Access to the EGA Marketplace (on-site stalls)
If COVID-19 restrictions prohibit the in-person event from running in its full capacity, in-person tickets will be exchanged for streaming tickets and the difference in value will be refunded.
Visit the TryBooking tickets page to purchase tickets and for more detail about ticket prices, categories, and subcategories (standard, concession, First Nations, philanthropic, etc.). Please email any further tickets questions to email@example.com, or for more general questions click the ‘GET IN TOUCH’ tab on our website to send our (largely volunteer) team an email.
We all are looking forward to the release of 5th Entheogenesis Australis Journal this December: